Pages

Sunday, September 8, 2013

Springtime Walk in Hawksburn

The weather was quite nice today so I decided to go for a little walk around my area. Hawksburn is actually a vaguely-defined "locality" in the eastern part of South Yarra. I'm not sure it even has official bounds, or if it's just a general fuzzy designation for the quiet residential part of South Yarra just to the east of my place. Either way, most of these shots are probably within its general bounds.

Most of what I took are just photos of various flowers in bloom. But there's a bit of architecture too.

Being around all these flowers all afternoon definitely confirms one thing - I'm not allergic to them! It's definitely the grass pollen that comes down from the countryside later in the season that causes the abject hayfever that I get.

Anyway, here are some of the best shots of the walk...

Sunlight Through Spring Canopy

Pink Flowers

Red Roses

Toorak/South Yarra Library

White Wall Blue Sky

Tram Cables And Blossoms

Butterfly On White Flower

Red Flowers

Blossoms And Metal Facade

Orange Flowers

Overgrown Downspout

Flower Peeking Through Fence

Overgrown Abandoned House

White Flowers

Peeling Hawksburn Facade

"Hawksburn Terrace"

No comments:

Post a Comment