Pages

Friday, December 27, 2013

Looking back on 2013

I've been meaning to check in here for a while, but haven't really had anything interesting to say. Work has been very busy lately - since I work in hospitality and it's the Festive Season.

2013 has been an interesting year. Started off pretty slow, but then ramped up and ended on some interesting notes (both personal and professional). But mostly, I guess I've become better at going with the flow than ever - which is (ironically) probably why there isn't anything very particular to say right now. Or any particular resolutions to make for 2014.

I've definitely worked a bit too hard in the last two months. But this is more or less a self-correcting problem. After the busy Festive Season, work hours will naturally drop off, but I'll be asking for a different roster anyway. So I'll probably be back with some more random ramblings here in 2014.

Merry Christmas and a Happy 2014 to everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment