Pages

Sunday, February 23, 2014

White Night Melbourne 2014

I went to the White Night festival last night. It was insanely crowded, which isn't generally my scene, but it was fun to catch up with some old friends and see some of the attractions.

This was actually the first time that I had a chance to really test my camera's night photography ability. Verdict: it sucks. Even my mobile phone camera tended to take photos which are less grainy! I can totally understand now how people can start spending huge amounts of money and effort on their photography. I'm only into it as a very much casual hobby, and I'm already very frustrated at times with the limitations of my camera. In particular for night photography.

Anyway, here are a few of the photos that came out sort of okay. It was a pretty cool night.



















No comments:

Post a Comment