Pages

Sunday, March 9, 2014

Random Bendigo Daytrip

I randomly went to Bendigo today...

No real rhyme or reason, just wanted to break out of routine a bit. I do this sometimes - just go to the train station and jump on the first regional train out of town and go on a little daytrip somewhere. I didn't do much there - it was just a solo hangout and photography trip really.

I tried playing around with the settings on my camera to take some manual control over things. In particular stuff like ISO sensitivity. It didn't really work too well. With a basic point-and-click, the auto settings are actually generally okay. But at any rate, I'm getting more and more eager to get a proper DSLR. Will probably be getting one soon.

Anyway, here are some of the best shots I managed to get in Bendigo. Mostly of the colonial architecture and general scenery.

Pigeon On Queen Victoria's Head

Queen Victoria

Bendigo Cityscape

Bendigo Cityscape II

Bendigo Colonial Architecture I

Bendigo Colonial Architecture II

Bendigo Colonial Architecture III

Street Lamp

Bendigo Colonial Architecture IV

Bendigo Colonial Architecture V

Bendigo Colonial Architecture VI

Bendigo Colonial Architecture VI Closeup

Bendigo Colonial Architecture VII

Bendigo Colonial Architecture VIII

Bendigo Colonial Architecture IX

Tree, Sky and Facade

Bendigo Colonial Architecture X

Bendigo Colonial Architecture XI

Bendigo Colonial Architecture XII

Cathedral Detail

Colonial And Modern

Water Fountain

No comments:

Post a Comment