Pages

Thursday, August 6, 2015

August Wednesday Night

I got knocked off work a bit early last night, so I went for a little photo walk around the city and Southbank from about 10pm til midnight. It was the only chance I'll have this week, so I thought I'd take it. I'd been meaning to play around with low ISO night photography, to see if it would come out any differently to using auto settings.

I couldn't really tell that anything was different when I got home and did my post-processing. In theory though, I think shadows and dark skies should be coming out less noisy.

These are the nicer shots I come up with:

Russell Street

Hosier Lane I

Hosier Lane II

Flinders Street Station

Southbank

Queensbridge Square

In Front of Crown

Crown and CBD Skyline

Crown Closeup

1 comment:

  1. these are great pics - really love the Southbank one

    ReplyDelete