Pages

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Late Afternoon Walk at Albert Park Lake

I've been quite sick with a bad respiratory infection for the last few days, so I've been lying low. But each day I took at least 1-2 little walks around my new local area.

Yesterday was a lovely afternoon for a walk around nearby Albert Park Lake, so I went there for the last hour and a half leading up to sunset. It was great. It's been a mild summer so it was actually a bit of a cool and even slightly brisk afternoon, very refreshing after mostly being inside for a few days with a fever.

Albert Park Lake has quite a lot of birdlife, so some of the shots are attempts at basic bird photography, but most are just my usual land and city scapes.

Fishing at Albert Park Lake

Corellas with Indian Myna

Corellas

Black Swans

Cormorants with City

Moon over Albert Park Lake

Sunset Reflection

"Reed Islands"

Sunset over Queens Road



No comments:

Post a Comment