Pages

Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Walk to St Kilda

I took a little photo walk down to St Kilda late this afternoon (from my new apartment). I hadn't really been down this end of St Kilda Road on foot much before, so I thought it would be nice to explore the area a bit.

Turns out there isn't actually very much to see along that stretch - it's mostly just office buildings and the odd apartment block or hotel here and there. As with most of the St Kilda Road district, there actually isn't much reason to just hang out here specifically. It's mostly a functional business district.

But anyway, I still managed to get a few nice photos that captured the walk. Sunset turned out to be quite spectacular in the end, and I got a few good shots of it from the balcony back home, just as I came back from the walk.

Random building on St Kilda Road with Moon

Windows

Lego Land

Albert Park Lake

Albert Park Lake pre-Sunset

Sunset from Balcony I

Sunset from Balcony II

No comments:

Post a Comment