Pages

Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Architecture and Street Art in Prahran

I've got a bit too much time on my hands these days. There's only so much time you can spend "hitting the pavement" when job hunting nowadays. That's to say - not at all really. I'm pretty sure it would be creepy, desperate and inappropriate to go door-to-dooring with a pile of resumes these days in fact - at least in my industry. Online applying is very send-application-and-wait, however, so I've got a fair bit of free time.

I'm quite getting into urban exploration lately. Not that I wasn't always a massive random walker, but these days I'm noticing details more. Especially street art, funky architecture, and signs of decay and the passage of time. Maybe I'm just getting old.

Here are the results of yesterday's little walk around Prahran (and partially Windsor). This is all within easy walking distance of my place, by the way.

Ghetto Street

Ghetto Garage Doors

Prahran Central

Che

Barista Tiger

Shady Laneway

Rad Apple Mouse Milk Crate

Flesh Veggies

Silvery Dome

T-Rex

1913 Love

Lion's Head

Colourful Laneway

Pink Hair

Peeling Façades

Prahran Library Façade

Roof Grass

Gorilla

Zebra

Laneway Dead End

Intricate Peeling Façade

Colourful Façades vs Blue Sky

Blue Red Contrasts

No comments:

Post a Comment