Pages

Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Good Morning Melbourne, 29th July 2014

I woke up at 3:30am this morning and couldn't get back to sleep. It was actually the same time as when I finished work the day before. This often happens when I'm adjusting to a "normal" daily schedule after working nights. Anyway, I decided not to fight it, so went out for a photo walk instead - to take some pictures of Melbourne as it wakes up between 5:40am and 8am or so.

Sunrise is at around 7:30am these days, so most of the walk was during darkness and first light, with only a bit of daylight at the end. It was cloudy, so unfortunately no nice colourful sunrise.

Note: Times are approximate, as I was too lazy to keep track of time stamps on the photos, so they're based on my general memory of the walk.

Bourke Street, 5:50am

Southbank from William Barak Bridge, 6am

Southbank from Birrarung Marr, 6:15am

City from Southbank, 6:30am

Queensbridge Square, Southbank, 7am

City from Crown promenade, 7am

City from Southbank, 7:20am

City from Southbank, 7:35am

No comments:

Post a Comment