Pages

Thursday, November 6, 2014

Full Moon And Clouds Over Melbourne

I've been working day shifts for the last three days. Today is the last one and I'm back on night shift tomorrow and Saturday, so tonight I decided to have a nice long evening. To try to stay up as long as possible so I can sleep in tomorrow and get into the groove of the night shift routine again.

One tiny drawback of working day shifts (while simultaneously the days are getting quite long) is that it's been hard to go out for any night photography after work this week. So tonight was my first chance.

I picked a pretty good evening too: there was a big moon and some scattered mid-level clouds. I kinda wish that I went out earlier, to catch the sunset as well, but the results of the later twilight photography have been interesting enough!







No comments:

Post a Comment