Pages

Monday, January 2, 2017

New Year, Old Me

So yet another year has gone past...

I have to say, despite all the memes going around on the Internet about how 2016 was The Worst Year Ever, I haven't had a particularly bad 2016. About the only thing that was notably bad about it (for me personally that is) was that Melbourne had its worst hayfever season in history. But otherwise, it was a pretty good year for me.

I have no specific goals or New Years resolutions this year. Mostly just planning on plodding along and doing similar stuff to what I did in 2016. Possibly tweaking my job situation a bit, but that isn't really something that can be aimed for (directly) - it mostly comes down to suitable positions within the company opening up.

Otherwise, just planning on enjoying the everyday moments, and going on little mini holidays here and there.

No comments:

Post a Comment