Pages

Tuesday, April 1, 2014

New Neighbourhood

I've finally (mostly) settled into my new home! The last few days were still full of moving and settling errands, but this afternoon finally felt like a more "normal" everyday routine is starting to take shape for me in my new neighbourhood.

This morning I finally handed in the keys to my old place, and the lease officially ended, so now the break is very real and very final!

After handing in the keys, I took a fairly big walk around my new neighbourhood this afternoon. It was cut short by rather hot weather, but nevertheless, I did manage a few expanding concentric circles around the surrounding blocks. This was the first chance I've really had to go on a completely free little photo walk around here.

So here are a few shots from my neighbourhood. Most of them were taken on my own block, and some from the immediately surrounding ones.

Material Excess

Exposed Red Bricks

Walls And Sky

Leafy Bourke Street Reflections

Harwood Place

Harwood Place II

Chinatown Entrance

Looking South From Chinatown Entrance

AD 1912

Tianjin Gardens

View Of City From Old Treasury Building

Sky And Tree Reflections

Looking Down My Street

No comments:

Post a Comment