Pages

Thursday, October 30, 2014

Night Falling on Docklands

In keeping with my recent fascination with sunsets and twilight, I went to Docklands this evening to capture the sunset.

Initially, I intended to only stay for the sunset itself, but then I realised there was actually no hurry to get home - I need to "reset" my sleeping pattern for night shift for the weekend anyway - so I stayed on until almost 9pm. And it's only now, well past 10pm, that my dinner preparation and other such evening routines will begin - so it should be a nice late one!

So anyway, the following is a selection of pics of night falling on Docklands. From around half an hour before sunset through to near total darkness at the end.

Pre-sunset Docklands

Sunset Over Bolte Bridge

Sunset-lit Docklands Apartments I

Sunset-lit Docklands Apartments II

Sunset-lit City

Sunset Under Bolte Bridge

Sunset-lit Docklands Construction

Post-sunset Bolte Bridge

Blue Hour Begins At Docklands

Stylized Moorings

Shipping Containers

Melbourne Star

Melbourne Star Closeup

Almost Dark at Docklands I

Almost Dark at Docklands II

Last Light At Sunset Horizon (Bolte Bridge)

No comments:

Post a Comment