Pages

Monday, August 1, 2016

Donkey Tales Farm Cottages

I just got back from a little weekend getaway at "Donkey Tales Farm Cottages". The concept of this place is that it's basically a farmstay-style retreat, except that it has a bunch of cute miniature donkeys you can hang out with!

Unlike some of my other recent local trips earlier this year, this one was mostly about just getting away and taking it easy - no huge epic hikes - although I did get a bit of photography in too, of course. Some of it were (not very successful) attempts at macro, while most were my more usual landscapes and such. We visited the Waubra Wind Farm on our second day, which is quite spectacular and dominates the landscape shots later in the series...

Anyway, here's a selection of the best pics:

Misty Morning I

Misty Morning II

Skye

Macro Fungus

Tippy

(Former) Dunach State School

Waubra Wind Farm I

Waubra Wind Farm II

Waubra Wind Farm III

Waubra Wind Farm IV

Waubra Wind Farm V

Waubra Wind Farm VI

No comments:

Post a Comment